The H & H cartridge UDT Kit tests for 11 different drugs. It comes in a cassette, it's NAFDAC approved and Quick, Easy and Simple to use.
• It is easy to use - Simply Dip in Urine Sample and easily Interpret Result (Positive, Negative, Invalid).
• It tests for 11 drugs simultaneously and gives result in 5 minutes.
• Each kit includes helpful Step-by-Step instructions that guides the usage.
• It is handier because of its size and each pack of the cartridge contains 25 units of kits.
• It has the adulteration test - a creatinine test that confirms the authenticity of the urine sample being tested.
• Do It Yourself (DIY) Privacy as you can use the kits at home without going to the hospital.
• Urinate into a sample cup, dip the cartridge into the urine sample.
• Leave the cartridge on a flat surface for about 5minutes.
• Compare the colour on the adulteration test against the colour chart on the interpretation pad provided.
If satisfactory, then proceed to the next step as below. If not, disregard the test as it suggests that the sample is adulterated.
• When you see a red line on C it means positive for that substance.
• When you see the red line on C and T it means negative for that substance.
• When you see the red line on C and T it means negative for that substance
• No red line on C and T or red line shown on T only means repeat the test with a new kit.
1) Parents: Parents and Guardians can use the UDT kits to test their children to ensure they do they not use drugs and deter them from such trial. Kits can also be used to test Domestic Staff: Drivers, Security Guards, Helpers.
2) Employers: Employers of labor can test their Employees and Candidates to uphold a drug free work environment and prevent workplace accidents.
3) Military, Paramilitary and other law enforcement agencies: Testing of Officers for drug use because alertness, discipline and concentration are needed to deliver on the job.
4) Schools high school and higher institutions: need to test their students to ensure they are not using drugs. This test can be routinely or randomly, eventually it helps to foster healthy behavior.